Supervisor/ Senior Supervisor - Piling/ Marine
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $140k - $160k + Super + 45% Uplift
About the Organisation
As a highly successful and dynamic civil contractor with a national footprint, our client has been awarded a significant marine construction project in the Pilbara region which involved a large amount of marine piling and civil construction works. We are seeking an experienced Civil Supervisor/ Senior Supervisor with extensive project experience in marine piling works, and barge work on a FIFO basis.
This is a secure and long-term opportunity with a solid pipeline of work into the future and you will be employed on a permanent contract with market-leading salary package courtesy of a healthy uplift.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a supervision role within the piling & marine construction industry or a related field.
- Possess a high level of organisation to ensure project milestones are met
- Solid understanding of the building code, safety guidelines and regulations addressing construction and engineering projects.
- Experience with marine piling and jack-up barges
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Communicate & co-ordinate effectively & safely with work crews in the area
- Lead by example and ensure safety culture and the consistent adoption of safe work procedures.
- Develop and implement QSE plans, work procedures and SWMS with project team.
- Apply construction experience to improve construction methods and adopt methods and approaches to ensure the job gets done safely and efficiently.
- Train site labour and ensure adherence to issues of safety, quality and the environment
- Conduct and document safety pre-starts and inspections
- Manage safety incidences with project engineers and safety advisors
- Supervise site works through regular site inspections, helping the team to solve problems and manage day to day operational risks.
- Monitor site productivities against budget
- Identify variations and delays, and report as required
Please note; This is a critical role for the business, and shortlisting will commence immediately. Please submit your resume online, or contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 for more information. Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.