Supervisor - Concrete Remediation
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $120k-$140k + Super + Uplift/ Ute
- Long-term position with leading remediation contractor
- Strong pipeline of projects across civil, mining & industrial sectors
- $120k-$140k + Super + Uplifts/ Vehicle
Following a successful tender campaign, our client has secured a number of projects across Perth and regional WA. With a technically strong team already in place, there is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Concrete Supervisor to assist in delivering exciting projects across civil, marine, industrial remediation and maintenance sectors in WA.
In order to be successfully shortlisted for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in concrete and/ or steel remediation projects preferably within mining/ infrastructure sector
- Experience in Cathodic Protection highly advantageous
- Ability to lead a crew of up to 10 people
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build good relationships with your peers is essential – our client are seeking to maintain a dynamic , collaborative, and harmonious work culture.
- Solid computer skills and ability work across MS Office, Emails and basic spreadsheets.
- Ability to work FIFO or Metro as per project requirements.
Benefits & Salary
With project work across different sectors including transport, marine, industrial and mining, you will be exposed to an exciting variety of projects in different locations which will require you to have the versatility to work in both urban and regional locations at times.
If working away, you will be rewarded with generous LAHA/ Uplift, accommodation and flight options as appropriate.
We are also interested in speaking to Leading Hands looking for the next step in their career.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and range between $120,000 - $140,000 basic salary, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $200,000 per annum!
Shortlisting will commence immediately - Apply Now!
Please apply with your most recent CV via the online portal, or for any queries over your suitability for this position, please email email@example.com or contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide. Visit our website for more information on our services and other jobs available.