Supervisor - Bridge/ Tunnel Portals
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $140k-$160k + Super + Vehicle
- Tier 1 ~$500m Project
- Perth- based project - be home every night!
- Complex structures including bridges and tunnel portals/ dive structures
About the Opportunity
With this major, complex infrastructure project underway and the construction team growing to match the delivery program. We are seeking an experienced Structures Supervisor for a major metro road, rail and structures project with a construction program of 2+ years and valued at nearly $500m in value.
For this particular role, we are seeking a Structures Supervisor to report into the Snr Supervisor with the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 10 years as a Supervisor within the civil construction industry
- Must be able to demonstrate previous successful completion of bridge construction, tunnel portals, or dive structures.
- Professional attitude with a positive approach
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A commitment of Health, Safety and environment
- Valid working rights in Australia
Benefits & Salary
With a salary ranging from $140k - $160k + super + Fully Maintained Vehicle, Fuel Card, Phone, and laptop, this is an opportunity to secure a metro-based role (centrally located) and ensure you are home every night.
Our client is renowned as an employer of choice, and offer excellent opportunities to develop your career beyond the current project.
To Express your interest
Please submit your resume via the portal below. Confidential inquiries can be directed to Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or on email@example.com.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.