Site Engineer | Project Engineers - Roadworks
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $80k - $130k + Super + Vehicle
- Exciting Head Contractor with big ambitions!
- Genuine career development opportunities for Site Engineers AND Project Engineers
- MRWA Road works in metro and regional locations
With a rich heritage of infrastructure projects overseas, our client has rapidly been growing into the WA infrastructure market and building an excellent reputation for project delivery across road construction, rehabilitation and landfill construction. With strong capabilities across their core business, they have well-established systems, policies and procedures with the financial backing to continue to make a real impact in the market.
About the Opportunity
With the combination of planned and expedited road construction projects continuing to gather speed, our client have strategically positioned themselves at this ideal time in the market, bringing on several highly experienced local managers, and looking to add a motivated and ambitious Site Engineers and Project Engineers ready to launch their career with a company equipped to grow rapidly.
You will be responsible for managing onsite delivery and coordination of various scopes of work. Assisting in the planning and implementation of management systems, procedures, safety and subcontractor management and supervision. Having already been awarded projects, this is an exciting time and a truly exciting opportunity for a civil project engineer to take control of their own future development.
We encourage those with an entrepreneurial spirit and big ambitions to apply – this is an opportunity for you, and will provide the opportunity to grow your career faster than possible within your traditional contractors!
- Degree qualified (Civil/ Structural)
- 2-5 years civil construction experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience with an Australian civil contractor
- Experience in roadworks, earthworks, drainage and/ or landfill construction
- Practical understanding of Main Roads specifications
- Good commercial acumen and proactive attitude
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Ability to work on both Perth based and regionally based projects (DIDO or FIFO typically on 10:4 or 5:2 rosters)
With so many aspects of this role offering development opportunities, our client have indicated that they will pay industry-leading salary in order to secure the best talent. You will also receive a fully maintained vehicle, fuel card, phone and laptop, with appropriate uplifts if you are working away from home.
My client is committed to ensuring success in the market, and is committed to securing the best talent to help them on that path.
To Express your interest..
Please submit your resume via the portal below. Confidential inquiries can be directed to Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.