Site Engineer (Civil/ Concrete)
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $70k - $1000k + Super
- Perth metro and FIFO Opportunities across the Infrastructure sector
- Infrastructure & Resources sector projects
- Genuine career development opportunities within established organisations
About the Opportunities
With multiple projects across transport infrastructure, as well as mining and infrastructure coming on-line in WA, we are actively seeking expressions of interest from Site Engineers looking to secure opportunities with our clients who have been tasked to deliver a wide range of projects that include roads, bridges, marine structures, rail projects and bulk earthworks projects in both Perth and regional (FIFO) locations.
With FIFO rosters ranging from 10:4, 2:1 and 3:1 – there are opportunities to experience major projects and develop your career in ways you have only dreamed of until today.
For those preferring the metro lifestyle, there are a number of opportunities that await you on major MRWA and PTA projects.
In order to be successfully shortlisted, you will need to fulfil of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified (Civil/ Structural Preferable)
- Minimum of 2 years of civil construction experience within a reputable Australian civil contractor
- Exposure to infrastructure projects, and stable work history
- Positive and proactive attitude and desire to be a contributing member of the team
- Adaptable, versatile to work on exciting projects in both metro and regional locations
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valid working rights in Australia
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on infrastructure projects for clients in the government, mining, and resources sector, with healthy salaries/ rates and generous uplifts that will compensate you for your time and dedication to delivering vital WA infrastructure projects.
To Express your interest
Please register your interest with a copy of your resume on the online portal. Shortlisting will commence immediately and successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.