Senior Project Engineer to become Project Manager (Civil)
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $150k - $170k + Super + Vehicle
- Senior Project Engineer to become Project Manager!
- Long-term opportunity on road construction projects!
- Permanent opportunity with highly competitive salary!
With a rich heritage of infrastructure projects overseas, our client has rapidly been growing into the WA infrastructure market and building an excellent track record for project delivery across road construction, and upgrade works. With strong capabilities across their core business, they have well-established systems, policies and procedures and financial backing to continue to make a real impact in the market.
About the Opportunity
With a significant regional road upgrade project being awarded, we are seeking an established Senior Project Engineer and up-and-coming project manager to manage a MRWA contract worth approximately $10m on a Drive-in Drive-out (DIDO) basis from Perth involving running asphalt and spray seal crews, with support from a small project team including engineers and supervisors.
You will be responsible for managing onsite delivery and coordination of various scopes of work.
We encourage those with an entrepreneurial spirit and big ambitions to apply – this is an opportunity for you, and will provide the opportunity to grow your career faster than possible within your traditional contractors!
- Degree qualified (Civil/ Structural)
- 7-10 years civil construction experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience with an Australian civil contractor
- Experience in roadworks, earthworks and drainage
- Good commercial acumen and proactive attitude
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Flexible approach to work locations, metro and regional projects.
You will also receive a fully maintained vehicle, fuel card, phone and laptop, with appropriate uplifts if you are working away from home. My client is committed to ensuring success in the market, and is committed to securing the best talent to help them on that path.
To Express your interest
Please submit your resume via the portal below. Confidential inquiries can be directed to Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.