Senior Contracts Administrator
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $150k - $180k + Super
About our Client
As a well-established multi-disciplined civil contractor, our client has developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients with a reputation for reliability, efficiency, and personable approach which stems from the top.
With the business going from strength to strength, and new projects awarded, multiple opportunities have come up for experienced Senior Contracts Administrators/ Quantity Surveyors to take on commercial management responsibilities on construction projects across exciting infrastructure, resources, and energy projects.
- Tertiary Qualified (Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering etc))
- Minimum of 5 years local (Australian) experience
- Broad construction experience across civil works, infrastructure, concrete, etc
- Ability to prepare and manage subcontract progress payment claims, variations to subcontractors, contractual claims and final accounts etc
- Ability to prepare monthly site and project-wide financial reports
- Willing to participate in project risk/opportunity reviews, assist in the evaluation of identified risks/opportunities, develop and agree strategies and plans with the Project Manager to mitigate identified risks and maximize opportunities.
- Able to manage implementation of strategies, process and systems for the commercial activities on the project.
Subject to your experience, salary range is $150,0000 - $180,000 + Super with a site allowance of 30% applicable when working on a FIFO roster.
We are seeking those that can demonstrate good longevity in previous jobs, as our client is looking to invest long-term themselves, with a key selction metric being that of someone who will grow into a commercial manager, capable of leading a team and project of their own. With an exciting strategy of growing further into the renewable energy sector, you will be employed by a dynamic and forward-thinking employer with a strong leadership team and sustainable approach right across their business.
For more Information
For a confidential discussion over your suitability for this position, please contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175 or email email@example.com.
All inquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
About Infracon Australia We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.