Senior Contracts Administrator - SMP Project - Tier 1
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- up to $195k per annum
- International & Award-winning Contractor
- Major $200m+ Infrastructure Project – South of the River
- Monday – Friday up to $195k Pkg
About our Client
As a well-established multi-disciplined contractor, our client has developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients which has seen them deliver D&C, JV and Construct Only projects across the state with a reputation for reliability, efficiency and personable approach which stems from the top.
With the business going from strength to strength, and multiple projects underway across the state, an exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to support the Project Commercial Manager on a major $200m+ construction project South of the River in Perth.
About the Opportunity
With a construction programme of approximately 2 years, our client is committed to delivering a technical complex, and multidisciplined project involved civil, SMP and E&I works, and has a technically strong delivery team, that requires an additional contracts administration resource.
Skills and attributes required in this role include;
- Tertiary Qualified (Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering etc))
- Minimum of 10 years local (Australian) experience
- Strong background working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor on Mining or Oil & Gas SMP projects
- Ability to prepare and manage subcontract progress payment claims, variations to subcontractors, contractual claims and final accounts etc
- Ability to prepare monthly site and project wide financial reports
- Willing to participate in project risk/opportunity reviews, assist in the evaluation of identified risks/opportunities, develop and agree strategies and plans with the Project Manager to mitigate identified risks and maximize opportunities.
- Able to manage implementation of strategies, process and systems for the commercial activities on the project.
Aside from the attributes above, we are seeking a well-rounded personality who has the capability to deal confidently with clients directly at times, build solid relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and have a proactive attitude that will help you assimilate to the company culture.
Our client is open to an intermediate Contracts Administrator ($150k-$160k + Super) or a Senior Contracts Administrator ($160k-$175k + Super) with an immediate start available.
For more Information
For a confidential discussion over your suitability for this position, please contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.