Senior Contracts Administrator (Perth based)
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $150k - $160k + Super
- National & Award-winning Civil Contractor
- Perth-based managing major MRWA contract
- $150k - $160k + Super
About our Client
As a well-established multi-disciplined civil contractor, our client have developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients which has seen them deliver D&C, JV and Construct Only projects across the state with a reputation for reliability, efficiency and personable approach which stems from the top.
With the business going from strength to strength, and new projects awarded, an exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to support the Project Commercial Manager on a major MRWA infrastructure project.
About the Opportunity
With a construction programme of approximately 2 years, our client is committed to delivering a technical complex road and bridge upgrade project to MRWA satisfaction, and are building a technically strong delivery team, and will partner them with an astute and experience commercial team.
Skills and attributes required in this role include;
- Tertiary Qualified (Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering etc))
- Minimum of 10 years local (Australian) experience
- Broad experience across civil works, concrete, roads, bridges, etc
- Ability to prepare and manage subcontract progress payment claims, variations to subcontractors, contractual claims and final accounts etc
- Ability to prepare monthly site and project wide financial reports
- Willing to participate in project risk/opportunity reviews, assist in the evaluation of identified risks/opportunities, develop and agree strategies and plans with the Project Manager to mitigate identified risks and maximize opportunities.
- Able to manage the implementation of strategies, process and systems for the commercial activities on the project.
- Perth based role, with occasional site visits (regional location)
Aside from the attributes above, we are seeking a well-rounded personality who has the capability to deal confidently with clients directly at times, build solid relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and have a proactive attitude that will help you assimilate to the company culture.
For more Information
For a confidential discussion over your suitability for this position, please contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175 or email email@example.com.
All inquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Director -Infracon Australia BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.