Project Traffic Engineer (Tier 1 Contractor)
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $160k p.a
- Major Perth Road Upgrade Project
- Multi-disciplined Tier 1 Contractor
- $110k - $130k + Super + Vehicle + Project Uplift
As a well-known and reputable Tier 1 contractor with a proud history of delivering infrastructure and mining construction projects across WA, they have had a successful tender campaign and are currently delivering several notable civil construction projects across WA.
As a result, we are seeking a Traffic Project Engineer with a background in Australian road construction projects.
As Traffic Engineer you will provide onsite traffic engineering services and technical support to ensure the planning, implementation and maintenance of traffic management is carried out accordingly within specified guidelines.
You will be an articulate, motivated and passionate engineer with a desire to build a career with a progressive and award-winning head contractor operating in both public and private construction sectors.
We are specifically looking for civil engineers that can fulfill the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified (Engineering, Construction Management etc)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in traffic engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience on road or rail construction projects.
- Knowledge of traffic management, plans, specifications, standards and implications for project accountabilities.
- Advanced/ Basic Worksite Traffic Management Accreditation (AWTM or BWTM) is highly advantageous (or equivalent)
To Express your interest..
For a confidential discussion, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 and please submit your resume via the portal below or via email email@example.com. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.