Project Manager (Concrete/ Civil) - FIFO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $150k-$180k + Super + Uplift & Inc.
- Exciting & Diverse National Civil Contractor
- Critical Pilbara D&C Infrastructure Project
- FIFO Opportunity - $150k - $180k + Super + Uplifts and Incentives
About our Client
As a well-established head contractor with strong relationships across a broad range of infrastructure, mining, resources and industrial clients, our client has developed a strong portfolio of projects across their business, with the civil division demonstrating the strongest growth in the business. Offering D&C and Construct Only solutions to blue-chip clients, they continue to forge a strong reputation for service delivery and quality.
With the recent award of several projects by one of their clients, we are seeking a dynamic and motivated civil Project Manager with a strong delivery record in significant concrete works in remote areas.
About the Opportunity
With recent project awards driving company growth, these are exciting times for our client and we are seeking expressions of interest from an experienced and commercially astute Project Manager with previous experience working on a FIFO roster, and specific experience in civil works, in situ concrete, pipelines, and/ or concrete tank construction.
Other skills and attributes required in this role include;
- Engineering Qualified (Civil/ Structural/ Mechanical etc)
- Minimum of 10 years of civil construction experience in a contracting environment
- You will have a minimum of 3 years in a project manager position demonstrating a successful delivery record.
- Will have experience across major concrete works (including precast, in situ, prestressed etc) in an infrastructure environment
- Prior experience in the construction of concrete water tanks highly advantageous
- Sound project scheduling, cost control, and reporting capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop rapport with internal and stakeholders
As a contractor working primarily as a head contractor, this is an opportunity to get in with a company that has a strong order book and opportunities to lead the delivery of exciting infrastructure projects, including bridges, tanks and other complex structures.
Interested or would like more information?
Please apply with your most recent CV via the online portal, or a confidential discussion over your suitability to this position, please contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.