Project Manager (Civil) to $220k Pkg
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
As a well-established civil contractor with a broad range of clients within the public and private sector, they have evolved into a reputable name in the civil construction, utilities and mining services sector.
With strong relationships with various clients, their workload is increasing significantly which has seen the need for a motivated and dynamic Project Manager to manage new projects based out of the Perth office (travel to site as and when required)
About the Opportunity
Reporting into the Operations Manager, your primary responsibility is to deliver projects under your stewardship with a profitable bottom line, and ensuring program deadlines are met. You will be responsible for all normal project management items such as commercial, financial management, HSE, quality and risk.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Project Management capacity in earthworks, roads, drainage and/ or water infrastructure projects with values over $10m
- Experience delivering Watercorp projects highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Ability to develop appropriate work methodologies and programs to achieve project specifications
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent organisational and management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
Interested or would like more information?
Please apply with your most recent CV via the online portal, or a confidential discussion over your suitability to this position, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email email@example.com.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.