Project Engineer | Senior Project Engineer - Earthworks & Tailings Dams
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $225,000 Pkg
- Major Earthworks and Tailings Dam projects in Pilbara
- Project Engineer AND Senior Project Engineer Opportunities
- Friendly FIFO Roster (2/1) with salary up to $225,000 p.a
As a well-established multi-disciplined civil contractor, our client have developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients which has seen them deliver D&C, JV and Construct Only projects across the state with a reputation for reliability, efficiency and personable approach which stems from the top.
With a strong present in the mine expansion sector, we are seeking civil engineers with extensive experience in the construction of Tailings Dams, Evaporation ponds and earthworks containment cells for ongoing projects.
We are seeking expressions of interest from motivated and ambitious Project Engineer and Senior Project Engineer levels.
You will have extensive experience working for tier 1 or tier 2 civil contractors, with a strong track record in bulk earthworks on infrastructure and/ or mine site projects.
We are specifically looking for engineers that can fulfil the following criteria:
- Tertiary Qualified (Civil or Construction Management or equivalent)
- 3 – 8 years of relevant industry experience working in civil construction
- Demonstrated experience working on tailings dams, bulk earthworks and/ or other containment cells.
- Sound project scheduling, cost control, and reporting capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop rapport with internal and stakeholders
- Willing to work on a 2:1 FIFO roster
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting resources and infrastructure projects in the Pilbara as well as metro areas with a personable organisation where you are known by your first name, and not your employer number. Competitive salaries, healthy project uplift and career opportunities await you.
To Express your interest.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, please submit your resume via the portal below. For discrete inquiries, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email email@example.com.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.