Project Engineer | Senior Project Engineer (Civil) - FIFO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- Road Construction & Rehabilitation Projects
- Respected & Award-winning National Contractor
- $120,000 - $150,000 + Super + Uplift
Bring your passion for civil construction and minor roadworks into a national contractor with opportunities across a growing WA business unit!
About the Company & Project
As a respected national head contractor with a proud history of delivering transport infrastructure projects up to $100m in value, they have had a successful tender campaign and are currently delivering several notable roadwork projects across WA. With a strong pipeline of work, and current projects located in regional locations, we are seeking motivated and ambitious civil Project Engineers to help deliver several high profile road construction projects around WA, including FIFO and DIDO.
You will be an articulate, motivated, and passionate engineer with a desire to build a career with a national civil contractor striving for excellence in their core market of capital works projects.
We are specifically looking for civil engineers that can fulfill the following criteria:
- Degree qualified (Civil/ Structural)
- 4-6 years civil construction experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience with an Australian civil contractor
- Experience in road construction or maintenance works, preferably to Australian road standards
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Have the ability to work in regional/ remote locations
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting road infrastructure projects in beautiful locations with a personable organisation where you are known by your first name, and not your employer number. Competitive salaries and career opportunities await you.
To Express your interest..
Please submit your resume via the portal below or please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional and technical placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.