Project Engineer (Earthworks) - Tier 1 Perth Project to $180k Pkg
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $135k - $150k + Super + Vehicle
- Tier 1 ~$500m Project
- Perth- based project - be home every night!
- $135k - $150k + Super + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
With a rich heritage of major infrastructure projects across Australia, our client has built an excellent track record for project delivery across multi-disciplined infrastructure, resources and construction projects and viewed as a tier 1 organisation with an outstanding record of developing and fostering long-term employee careers.
With strong capabilities across their core markets, well-established systems, policies and procedures, and an enviable pipeline of works, they are well-positioned to offer reward and long-term career opportunities as they continue to grow.
About the Opportunity
With this major, complex infrastructure project underway and the construction team growing to match the delivery program. We are seeking an experienced civil Project Engineer for a major road, rail and structures project with a construction program of 2+ years and valued at nearly $500m in value.
For this particular role, we are seeking a Civil Project Engineer with the following skills and attributes:
- Degree Qualified (Civil/ Structural, Construction Management)
- 4 -8 years of experience, including bulk earthworks, major roads, pavement etc Strong preference for experience on MRWA or PTA projects over $50m in value.
- Well-developed cost control, planning, scheduling, subcontractor management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to build rapport with stakeholders.
- Commitment to an ongoing Perth metro-based project.
- Valid working rights in Australia
Benefits & Salary
With a salary ranging from $135k - $150k + super + Fully Maintained Vehicle, Fuel Card, Phone, and laptop, this is an opportunity to secure a metro-based role (centrally located) and ensure you are home every night with a healthy work-life balance. Our client are renowned as an employer of choice, and offer excellent opportunities to develop your career into a Senior Project Engineer role, and beyond.
To Express your interest
Please submit your resume via the portal below. Confidential inquiries can be directed to Mike Gray on 0415 544 175 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.