Pre-Contracts Manager (Civil)
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $200k-$250k + Super
- Pre-Contracts Management for projects up to $500m
- Major Infrastructure & Resources Focused Contractor
- Manage all Pre-Tender activities in D&C, Alliance, EPC, JV Models
As an established and award-winning major contractor with a diverse portfolio of works across resources, they are going through an exciting growth period in WA fuelled by a strong pipeline of projects and bids within the WA Transport, Infrastructure and Resources sector.
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Contracts Manager with the ability to manage all pre-tender activities including risk tender negotiations and pre-contract agreements such as NDA’s, MoU’s etc.
- Relevant Degree Qualifications (Quantity Surveying, Commerce, Engineering, Economics, Law, Etc.)
- Ideally 15+ years industry experience, working with large tier 2 or tier 1 contractor organisations with pre and post contract management background.
- Will have strong understanding of various commercial models including D&C, Alliance, JV, NEC 4, EPC etc)
- Previous experience in a similar role with a large civil or mining contractor
- Sound commercial acumen accompanied by proven negotiation and inter-relationship skills.
- Good communication skills for the development of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and assess form of contract proposed by intended client, identify unacceptable risks and risks not conforming to company risk management profile.
- Draft proposed departures to proposed contract.
- Represent the business during tender negotiation and resolve departures by negotiation with intended client.
- Assist bid leaders with completion of risk and opportunities assessment.
- Liaise with bid leaders on commercial and legal strategies for tender.
- Provide feedback on contract risks to bid leaders in order that sufficient contingency can be made for accepted risks.
- Review amended contract prior to execution to confirm its accordance with agreed amendments
Be part of something special, and make an inquiry today! Salary package is commensurate with experience, and will reflect your seniority and skills you have gathered over your career in civil construction.
Please apply with your updated resume on the online portal, or for discrete inquiries, please contact Mike Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0415 544 175
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional and technical placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.