Planner/ Senior Planner (P6) - FIFO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to $270k p.a
- Award-winning Tier 1 Contractor
- 2&1 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- $160k - $185k + Super + 35% Uplift
About the Organisation
As an award-winning, national and multi-disciplined infrastructure contractor going through significant growth with an exciting portfolio of projects on their books, our client are proud providers of contracting services to the public and private mining, resources and infrastructure sector across multiple states. following a successful tender campaign, we are now seeking an experienced Construction Planner/ Senior Planner to support projects that involve both Civil and SMP works on an ongoing FIFO (14&7 roster) basis.
- Review construction drawings and specifications to develop a strong understanding of the project scope, task durations and project deadlines
- Liaise with the operational team to determine the sequencing required to complete the project scope, and relate that to a chronological list of activities broken into work areas
- Develop and maintain resource and revenue loaded project schedules in Primavera for tender proposals and contract programs that sufficiently and correctly detail the scope of works, interdependency of activities and task durations
- Monitor the progress of engineering, procurement, fabrication, and field construction schedules for both overall target and “4 week look ahead” programs
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports as required for all main areas on information received from project management team and generate management “dashboard” reports
- Prepare and update the As Built Program and any delay claim programs required throughout the project
In order to be shortlisted for this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualified
- Minimum 5+ years civil/ SMP construction experience working in a contractor’s environment
- Will be able to demonstrate good tenure in past employment
- Proven knowledge of construction/engineering techniques and sequences
- High Proficiency in Primavera P6, MS Project specifically.
- Accurate and complex reporting capabilities
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
Please apply with your most recent resume via the online portal, or for a confidential discussion over your suitability to this position, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources, and construction sectors Australia-wide.