HSE Advisor (FIFO) - IMMEDIATE START!!
- WA - Other
- Contract or Temporary
- $55 - $60 per hour
- FIFO Opportunity - Family Friendly 2/1 Roster
- Short-term contract: 6-8 weeks initial term
- Busy mid-tier contractor with strong pipeline of work
With an enviable delivery record of projects in the Western Australia mining and mineral market, and capabilities across the civil, structural and SMP disciplines, they have enjoyed a period of sustained growth and have developed a strong reputation for efficient project delivery, ensuring repeat business from their Blue Chip clients.
With a growing portfolio of work, we are urgently seeking a Safety/ OHS Advisor with previous experience on Rio Tinto construction sites, to commit to the project on a 2/1 roster ex Perth. This is a critical and urgent vacancy, with shortlisting to commence immediately.
- Will possess relevant OH&S qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years site based OH&S experience and experience in FIFO work
- Must have a strong history in civil construction and/ or pipeline projects.
- A sound understanding of relevant OH&S legislation and regulatory requirements
- A willingness to learn and develop your career under the guidance of highly regarded industry managers
- A willingness to commit to a 2/1 roster
- Positive personality, motivated with the ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
Register your interest ASAP
Please submit your resume today, shortlisting will commence immediately. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information by phone.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing technical and professional appointments to engineering and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.