General Manager - Utilities
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive Package + Incentives
- Opportunity to join an exciting & growing mid-Tier Contractor
- Ambitious owner seeking equally ambitious General Manager
- Perth-based with attractive Remuneration Package + Incentives
About the Organisation
As a national and multi-disciplined infrastructure contractor going through significant growth, our client is a successful mid-tier contractor providing civil & utility contracting services to the mining, resources and infrastructure sector.
With project and tender values ranging up to $80m, they offer a variety of services to their respective markets which they are looking to build on by expanding their footprint in existing markets and make strategic forays into new markets over the next 3 years.
About the Opportunity
With a loyal client base and enduring relationships to rely upon, our client has a 5-year growth plan which involves steady growth from their current level, to circa $300m per annum with a focus on sustainable markets and healthy profits over revenue.
We are seeking an established and motivated General Manager with a strong reputation and credibility in the WA Utilities sector (energy, power & water) to work closely with the CEO to manage and drive business growth, change management and increase market presence across core sectors.
You will be a dynamic, highly motivated individual and bring a genuine passion for driving business revenue, whilst fostering a collaborative, innovative, and team spirit across multiple business units.
In order to be shortlisted for this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary Qualified, with previous general management experience
- Minimum 20+ years operational experience working in a medium/ large civil contractor ($100m+ pa turnover) with a strong understanding of change management.
- Strong ties to the WA civil construction industry, particularly in water, power and energy sector.
- Proven all-rounder with strong commercial acumen, astute business sense, inspirational leadership skills, and an ability to assimilate to existing & new business frameworks.
- Proactive, positive, and genuine manner, capable of fostering a top-down approach to culture.
Please apply with your most recent CV via the online portal, or a confidential discussion over your suitability for this position, please contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications & inquiries are in strict confidence.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.