Engineering Surveyor | Senior Engineering Surveyor - FIFO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $140k-$160k + Super + Uplift
- Multi-disciplined Civil & SMP Contractor
- Long-term contracts within Mining & Infrastructure sector
- 2:1 FIFO opportunities $140k - $160k + Super + Uplift
As a well-established head contractor with strong relationships with mining asset owners, our client has developed a strong portfolio of projects within the mine infrastructure and water management sector, including pipework, bulk earthworks, drilling, concrete works and transport infrastructure. With strong growth plans across multiple sectors, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineering Surveyor to come in and make the role their own and lead the surveying activity across a number of exciting projects.
About the Opportunity
With recent project awards driving company growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from an experienced and motivated Senior Engineering Surveyor with previous experience working on FIFO rosters, and experience on mine site infrastructure, including roads, bridges, concrete structures, pipework, drilling and earthworks.
Skills and attributes required in this role include;
- Relevant Survey Qualifications, SSSI Certification highly advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry knowledge, and experience in the WA market
- Strong working knowledge of 12d & Data Management
- Experience with Trimble and/or Leica hardware and software
- Carry out survey calculations, drafting, and reports where necessary including the use of any appropriate software to facilitate.
- Manage and control survey documentation to statutory authorities and project guidelines
- Be experienced in both field and office-based roles
- Have the ability to work autonomously and in a remote environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, and a desire to move into a management role in the future
- Willing to work FIFO rosters up to 2:1 (ex Perth)
Please note: Our client is not seeking the services of contract surveyors and we will not be able to entertain discussions around contract options for this position.
As a contractor working primarily as a head contractor, this is an opportunity to get in with a company that has a strong order book and a clear pathway for development to Survey Manager.
Interested or would like more information?
Please apply with your most recent CV via the online portal, or a confidential discussion over your suitability to this position, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.