Civil Supervisor/ Senior Supervisor (Earthworks)
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $130k - $160k + Super + 30% Uplift
- Major EPC Civil Contractor with a strong delivery record
- Strong pipeline of projects across infrastructure, mining and resources sector
- Friendly FIFO Roster (2/1) and salary up to $190,000 TPV
As a well-established multi-disciplined civil contractor, our client has developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients which has seen them deliver D&C, JV and Construct Only projects across the state with a reputation for reliability, efficiency and personable approach which stems from the top.
With the business going from strength to strength, and the project outlook looking strong, our client is seeking several Earthworks Supervisors seeking to join their progressive company through exciting times ahead.
You will have extensive experience working for tier 1 or tier 2 civil contractors, with strong track record in bulk earthworks on infrastructure and/ or mine site projects.
We are specifically looking for Supervisors that can fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum 15 years industry experience
- Ideally been in a supervisor role for over 5 years
- Experience in bulk earthworks, roadworks within Australian civil contractors.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive construction programmes
- Forecasting and programming
- Procurement and scheduling of labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Effective leadership of the construction team
- Administration including timesheets, delivery dockets and site diary
- Start ups, toolboxes, site inductions and checking tickets
- Mitigating and incident reports
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting resources and infrastructure projects in the Pilbara as well as metro areas with a personable organisation where you are known by your first name, and not your employer number. Competitive salaries and career opportunities await you.
To Express your interest..
Please submit your resume via the portal below. For discrete inquiries, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email email@example.com.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.