Civil Supervisor - Roadworks
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $120k-$150k + Super + Vehicle
- Exciting Head Contractor with big ambitions!
- Employee-focused contractor with established systems & processes
- $120k - $150k + Super + Vehicle, Fuel Card
With a rich heritage of infrastructure projects overseas, our client has recently set up a WA office where they have identified opportunities in the WA civil construction market. With strong capabilities in bulk earthworks, road construction, drainage and landfill construction, they have established systems, policies and procedures and financial backing to make a real impact in the market.
About the Opportunity
With the WA economy and infrastructure sector about to take off again, they have strategically positioned themselves at this ideal time in the market, bringing on several highly experienced local managers, and looking to add a motivated and experienced Civil Supervisor who is ready to launch their career with a company equipped to grow rapidly.
You will be responsible for managing onsite delivery and coordination of various scopes of work. Assisting in the planning and implementation of management systems, procedures, safety and subcontractor supervision, our client has a strong portfolio of works, with a healthy pipeline of projects coming through which has allowed them to offer a secure and long-term opportunity to a like-minded civil supervisor.
We encourage those with an entrepreneurial spirit and big ambitions to apply – this is an opportunity for you, and will provide the opportunity to grow your career faster than possible within your traditional contractors!
- Minimum of 10 years as a Supervisor within the civil construction industry
- Be able to demonstrate previous successful completion of bulk earthworks and road construction projects in Western Australia
- Professional attitude with a positive approach
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail with a concern for accuracy
- A commitment of Health, Safety and environment
- Experience within Landfill or Tailing Dams would be highly regarded but is not essential
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Willingness to work in both metro and regional locations
You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing contractor with exciting times ahead where you are part of the original project delivery team. You will have the opportunity to work on metro-based and regional-based projects within an organisation that is focused on their employees, and not just the bottom line.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, and indicative salary range is $120k - $150k + super. You will also receive a fully maintained vehicle, fuel card, appropriate tools of trade, with uplifts if you are working away from home. My client is committed to ensuring success in the market, and is committed to securing the best talent to help them on that path.
To Express your interest
Please submit your resume via the portal below. Confidential inquiries can be directed to Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or on email@example.com.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.