Civil Supervisor Jobs in Perth, Western Australia!
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- Up to AUD185,000 Pkg
- Are you looking to escape the clutches of a depressed market & high cost of living?
- Earn more money and enjoy the great lifestyle that Perth offers over other more expensive and older cities!
We are seeking expressions of interest from NZ Citizens (or returning AU Citizens) with a strong civil construction background who are willing to relocate to Perth for incredible job opportunities within a busy civil construction industry.
About the Job: Civil Supervisor - SUBDIVISIONS
The Civil Supervisor is a site-based role working within a site team including managing direct and indirect staff. You will be reporting to the Project Manager and will be responsible for the daily management of the projects on-site to ensure project objectives and agreed specifications are achieved. You will also be managing the project scope, the construction program, resource requirements, budgets, quality, and safety standards and ensuring the client expectations are met.
- You will be a NZ/ AU Citizen and eligible to work in Australia
- Have a minimum of 5 + years experience in supervising civil subdivision projects
- Able to demonstrate good tenure with respected civil contractors
- Strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Hold a current drivers license
- First Aid certificate advantageous
- Able to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Willing to relocate yourself to Perth
Working for one of Perth’s most prominent and busiest subdivisions contractors, your remuneration package will be commensurate with your experience; as a guide, you can expect to earn between AUD110,000 -AUD$150,000 + Superannuation + Vehicle + Fuel card, Phone, Laptop/iPad.
In return for relocating yourself to Perth, you will be rewarded with a full-time and long-term opportunity with a pipeline of work that has the next 5+ year covered. We can’t guarantee great rugby, but we can guarantee the Perth lifestyle!
OTHER Supervisor Opportunities to consider:
- Supervisor – Major road & bridge construction projects - Perth & FIFO
- Supervisor – Services & Utility Diversions – Perth based
- Senior Supervisor – Marine Piling – FIFO
- Senior Supervisor – Bulk Earthworks – FIFO
Interested or would like more information?
Please apply with your most recent CV via the online portal, or a confidential discussion over your suitability for this position, please contact Mike Gray on +61 (0) 8 9441 4862 .
Email inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are one of Perth’s preeminent specialist engineering and construction recruitment agencies, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.