Civil Supervisor - FIFO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- Exciting Civil Contractor with strong delivery record
- Strong pipeline of projects across resources sector
- Friendly FIFO Rosters (2:1)
As a growing mid-tier civil contractor, our client have developed a strong portfolio of clients across the resources sector which has seen them deliver mine infrastructure projects across the state with a reputation for reliability, efficiency and personable approach which stems from the top.
With the business going from strength to strength, and the Project outlook looking strong, our client is seeking a Civil Supervisor seeking to join their progressive company through exciting times ahead.
You will have extensive experience working for tier 1 or tier 2 civil contractors, with a strong track record in civil earthworks on infrastructure and/ or mine site projects.
We are specifically looking for Supervisors that can fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum 15 years of industry experience
- Ideally been in a supervisor role for over 5 years
- Experience in bulk earthworks, roads, pipework within Australian civil contractors.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive construction programmes
- Forecasting and programming
- Procurement and scheduling of labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Effective leadership of the construction team
- Administration including timesheets, delivery dockets and site diary
- Start ups, toolboxes, site inductions and checking tickets
- Mitigating and incident reports
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in the Pilbara with a personable organisation where you are known by your first name, and not your employer number. Competitive salaries and career opportunities await you.
To Express your interest..
Please submit your resume via the portal below. For discrete inquiries, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.