Civil Supervisor - FIFO/ DIDO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $170k - $180k + Super + Vehicle
- Mine site infrastructure works in Mid-West on 2&1 Roster
- Dynamic & Growing Tier 2 Civil Contractor
- $170k - $180k + Super + Vehicle (inc. uplift) with IMMEDIATE Start!
As a growing tier 2 civil contractor with a growing portfolio of works road upgrades and mine site infrastructure works, this is an opportunity to join a dynamic and driven delivery team with a company going places.
With an exciting project award in WA’s mid-West, our client is part of a landmark million-dollar mine development project, with scope of works that include a TSF and civil works for the local airport.
We are seeking a motivated civil Supervisor looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a truly dynamic, and growing civil contractor.
You will have extensive experience working for tier 2 or tier 3 civil contractors, with a strong track record in bulk earthworks on infrastructure and/ or mine site projects.
We are specifically looking for Supervisors that can fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum 10 years industry experience
- Ideally been in a supervisor role for over 5 years
- Experience in bulk earthworks, roadworks within Australian civil contractors.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive construction programmes
- Forecasting and programming
- Procurement and scheduling of labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Effective leadership of the construction team
- Administration including timesheets, delivery dockets and site diary
- Startups, toolboxes, site inductions and checking tickets
- Mitigating and incident reports
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting resources and infrastructure projects in regional areas with a personable organisation where you are known by your first name, and not your employer number. Salaries are inclusive of uplift, hence you can expect to earn $170,000 - $180,000 + Super per annum. You will also receive a vehicle, phone, laptop etc.
Please submit your resume via the portal below. For discrete inquiries, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.