Civil Project Engineer - FIFO
- WA - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- $135k - $140k + Super + Uplift
- Established and Reputable national Civil Contractor
- Strong pipeline of projects across infrastructure & utilities
- FIFO on 2&1 Roster and salary up to $198,500 p.a.
As a well-established multi-disciplined civil contractor, our client has developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients which have seen them build a reputation for reliability, efficiency, and personable approach which stems from the top.
With the business going from strength to strength, and the project outlook looking strong, our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer seeking to join their progressive company through exciting times ahead.
You will have extensive experience working for tier 1 or tier 2 civil contractors, with a strong track record in bulk earthworks on infrastructure and/ or mine site projects.
We are specifically looking for civil engineers that can fulfill the following criteria:
- Tertiary Qualified (Civil or Construction Management or equivalent)
- 4 – 6 years relevant industry experience working in civil construction
- Demonstrated experience working in remote civil works including bulk earthworks and/ or concrete works
- Sound project scheduling, cost control, and reporting capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop rapport with internal and stakeholders
- Willing to work on a 2:1 FIFO roster
- Forecasting and programming
- Procurement and scheduling of labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Effective leadership of the construction team
- Administration including timesheets, delivery dockets and site diary
- Start-ups, toolboxes, site inductions and checking tickets
- Mitigating and incident reports
Subject to your experience and capabilities, a salary ranging from $130,000 - $140,000 is the typical range, with superannuation, phone and laptop provided. You will also be compensated with project uplift for working on a FIFO roster.
To Express your interest
Please submit your resume via the portal below. For discrete inquiries, please contact Mike Gray on 08 9441 4862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a Perth-based specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing white-collar placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.