Lead Estimator/ Estimating Manager (Civil/ Concrete)
- WA - Perth
- Permanent / Full Time
- $180,000 -220,000 + super
- Mid-Tier Civil Contractor with BIG growth plans
- Senior Leadership opportunity
- Highly competitive Salary
As a well-established multi-disciplined civil contractor, our client has developed a strong portfolio of clients across government and private sector clients which have seen them deliver D&C, JV, and Construct Only projects across the state with a reputation for reliability, efficiency and personable approach which stems from the top.
With a reputation built on professional relationships, consistency, and quality of project delivery, and the tender outlook looking exceptionally strong, my client has engaged the next stage of the corporate growth strategy.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking expressions of interest in suitably experienced civil estimators who are ready to move into a Lead Estimator position responsible for a small team of civil estimators and be accountable for the precontracts function of the business. You will be working on tenders ranging from $2m - $100m in a wide range of disciplines.
Skills and attributes required in this role include;
- Tertiary Qualified (Civil/ Structural Engineering)
- Minimum of 10 years local (Australian) civil estimating experience
- First-principles estimating on tenders over $50m
- Broad experience across civil works, large scale concrete works, roads, bridges, SMP
- Ability to think strategically, identify risk and challenge the status quo
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop a rapport with internal and stakeholders
Aside from the attributes above, we are seeking a well-rounded personality who is client-facing, can take a strategic view on the market, qualify leads and opportunities, inspire those that work around them and above all, have an appetite for building a business and the journey that will take you there.
For more Information
For a confidential discussion over your suitability to this position, please contact Mike Gray on 0415 544 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director - Infracon Australia| BA (Hons) BTech
About Infracon Australia
We are a specialist engineering and construction recruitment business, providing professional placements to civil and building contractors to help drive the growth across the infrastructure, resources and construction sectors Australia-wide.